EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT
Clean Aquato offers an effectual range of Effluent Treatment Plants for recycling of wastewater to reduce water demand. The comprehensive treatment solution works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes. The treatment of different effluents varies with the type of effluent.Our plants are designed to enable our clients to meet environmental agency approval requirements and also to recover valuable by-products from their industrial waste water streams.
Clean Aquato also provides Customized systems to suit the wide variety of effluents and to maintain efficiency are provided to industries. These systems include physic-chemical treatment, biological treatment, tertiary treatment and membrane separation process to achieve the zero-discharge standards laid by statutory authority. We provide innovative and economical systems for waste from industries like Automobiles, chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants & textile etc.
Our treatment processes also enables our clients to reuse treated waste water for a number of process applications. Our success is attributed to understanding the chemistry of wastes and in our in-house capability to conduct research and select the best combination of various unit operations for treatment of industrial effluents with economical operation and quality discharge to meet the stringent pollution control norms.
Today clean aquato has in its portfolio, a host of technologies to suit varied customer requirements. These include ……
- Aerobic System (Diffused aeration)
- Anaerobic system
- Hybrid system (Anaerobic + Aerobic)
- Zero liquid Discharge
Advance Pre-Treatment System for Industrial Effluent:
- Diffused Air Flotation (DAF)
- Heavy Metal Removing system
- De- Nitrification
PROCESS OVERVIEW FOR ETP :
- Screening/ Grit chamber: To remove floatable matter and sand, grit, stones in raw effluent.
- Oil & grease trap: To remove floatable oil and grease from raw effluent.
- Primary treatment: Includes chemical treatment (coagulation, flocculation, neutralization) and solid-liquid separation for removal of suspended solids.
- secondary treatment includes biological treatment for reduction of bod COD and solid-liquid separation. Biological treatment can be aerobic or anaerobic depends on quality of raw effluent. Aerobic- ASP (Activated Sludge Process), MBBR/FAB (Moving Bed Bioreactor/ Fluidized Aerated Bioreactor), SAFF (Submerged Aerated Fixed Film Bioreactor), MBR (Membrane Bioreactor) Anaerobic- UASB (Up-flow anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor)
- Tertiary treatment: Sand and carbon filtration for removal of suspended solids and organic material. Ultra-filtration and Reverse Osmosis are the advanced technologies to be implemented for zero-discharge system